Welcome to Mechanical Department a royal department, which has a wide scope placement. The department aims at creating discipline and skillful technocrats by developing Practical and Theoretical knowledge on different subjects related to course. Besides the students gets specialized training in Auto CAD drawing.
One among the first four departments was established in 1997 in the institute, the Mechanical Engineering Department of MSE has the reputation of being among the finest in the State and is dedicated towards the advancement of technology and science.
Keeping itself up to date with the latest developments and trends in the field and with dedicated faculty of highly qualified and experienced members in all subjects of mechanical engineering, the department consistently strives to provide the best facilities for education and research. An interactive relationship is maintained between the students and staff, which enable the students to develop a sound foundation in the stream in a conducive environment.
- After the completion of 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, a student can directly enter in an Industry of Private/Public sector or he/she can go for higher studies in the field of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Engineering Courses.
- These engineers are recruited in Automobile, Chemical, Electronics, IT companies, Power plants, Steel plants, Oil exploration and refining, Agriculture sector, cement Industry, Rail ways, Aeronautical, technical wings of armed forces, Space research organization, Various Manufacturing Industries, Teaching industries etc.
- In the govt. sector, fresher could join as junior Engineers and promoted to Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer, and Superintendent Engineer and so on. And with its wide scope of application, Mechanical engineers remain always in demand, no matter which part of the world.
Sl No Name of the Lab
2. Mechanical Engineering Lab
3. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab
4. Hydraulic M/C & Industrial Fluid Power Lab
5. CAD/CAM Lab
6. Power Station Engineering Lab