This department is approaching sky-scrapping heights of glory and success and it has made remarkable progress since its inception. This department stands as an epitome of excellence with the glorious tradition of achievements in almost all spheres.
Today electronics based products are a part of our daily life. Their range is from electronic gadgets used in houses to more sophisticated diagnostic equipments in hospitals. Advancement in Fiber Optic Communication has revolutionized the Telecommunication field. Telecommunication and consumer Electronics are causing a revolution in day-to-day life. Experts in the above fields are in great demand in these fields.
The department is well equipped with various laboratories. It has highly qualified and experienced staff. Presently, the intake to the Programme is of 60 no.s of students. Duration of the course is of three years; each year is comprised of two semesters and at the end of each semester examinations are conducted by SCTE & VT.
- Every industry, institution & organization feels the need of an Electronics Engineer. Advanced countries in the world have gone to such depths of Electronics today that an Electronics Engineering is indispensable in every front and a part of every sphere of human activities.
- After completion of Diploma student will be master of various subject Analog, Digital electronics, Microprocessor, Communication Engineering etc.
- An electronic engineering can find job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication Industry, IT Industries, Entertainment transmission Industry, Research establishments and Health care equipment manufacturing Industry, Mobile Communication, Internet technologies, Power electronics and other industries like Steel, Petroleum and Chemical industry. They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the Medical, Manufacturing, Industries control, Telecommunications, Aeronautical and Military fields. An electronics engineer can get a job in Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, Civil Aviation Department; Postal and Telegraph Department; and also companies dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Ckt Theory & Simulation lab
- Digital Etc Lab, Etc Measurement & Instrumentation Lab& Microprocessor & Microcontroller lab.
- Power Etc Lab
- Wave Propagation & Communication Engg. Lab & Advance Communication Engg Lab.